1. Rob brought me flowers last night. Just because. It made me smile.
2. Simon woke up just before I left this morning all smiles. But at some point over night he sneezed and there was dried snot all over his face. Adorable and disgusting at the same time.
3. I’ve been cooking more lately because Rob’s working at night and really, I don’t love cooking. Baking I like, cooking is just necessary.
4. I’m having all kinds of weird food cravings. Rob told me that’s just how I eat. I’m the crazy woman who craves healthy food when pregnant and the weird combos all the rest of the time. At least I’m getting back to normal.
5. I weight one pound less than I did when I got pregnant. Ideally I’d like to lose 5 more pounds. In order to do that I need to stop eating donuts.
6. Simon is belly crawling (a post in itself). Exciting and terrifying.
7. He is also getting his two bottom teeth. I hope they pop through soon because he is chewing off his fist.
8. I can’t believe January is almost over. I am nowhere near ready for the semester to start on Friday.
9. This paper that I am always talking about. It’s the same paper every time. Multiple drafts. But this time for reals, I only have three paragraphs to go and it will be “adviser to view” ready.
10. I heart daycare. It’s awesome.