My friend Hannah tagged me for the Liebster award for bloggers with under 1,000 followers. Since she did a video I decided to do one too. It’s only taken me a month to record and export. If you watch Hannah, she is funny, I am not. Also it’s blurry because the only time Rob and I are both home when he can help the children are loud – or sleeping, but then I’d be in pjs…so I made this when home alone, and it’s blurry. Here it is anyhow.
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name is a play on my last name and it’s what I changed my blog to when I got married.
The tagline “small town meets big city” is because I grew up on a farm in a tiny town in Indiana. Now I live in New York City.
2. Why did you start your blog?
My blog started as a way to keep family in Indiana updated on my life in New York City.
3. What do you love most about blogging?
It’s a tie between the record of my life and the people I’ve met.
4. What was the most ridiculous but very cool fashion trend you followed?
Bodysuits. With tights and shorts. I don’t know why this was cool but feel like it must have been because why else would I have followed it.
5. One goal you wish to accomplish this year?
6. What is your favorite social media site?
It’s a tie between Instagram and Twitter.
7. If you could travel to only one place this year where would it be and why?
Maine. We are going. It’s not optional.
8. How would you describe your personal style?
Classic and comfortable.
9. Spring or Fall fashion?
Fall. Scarves and fingerless gloves.
10. If you could choose one store to shop at, your entire life, which store would you choose?
For clothes: Banana Republic. It’s where I get my jeans. I live for good jeans.
11. What is one fear you would like to conquer?
The fear of failure (or of not being good enough). I am capable. Most of the time I know this.